Gender Studies Institute Press sought to introduce two of its books to the mass public and brand it and its authors as leaders in their field in relationships and gender studies. The first two books being introduced were; “Men – The Gods of Love”, and its companion book, “Women – The Goddesses of Wisdom” by Dr. David Eigen.
Strategic Vision PR Group developed and implemented a comprehensive public relations campaign that included traditional media, social media, award nominations, speaking engagements, and book events.
- Strategic Vision PR Group kicked off the launch of the books at BooKExpo America.
- Following the launch of the books, a sampling of the coverage Strategic Vision obtained for the author and booksincludes: CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360, HLN, NPR, CNNRadio, Voice of America, Radio America, Playboy Radio, Oprah and Friends, E! Entertainment News, Palm Beach Post, New York Daily News, Christian Science Monitor, Orlando Sentinel, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Woman’s World, New York Daily News, Huffington Post, Chicago Tribune, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Star Magazine, People, New York Times, Associated Press, Star-Ledger, San Diego Union-Tribune, California Executive Magazine, Daily Beast, Woman’s Health Magazine, Toronto Star, Hollywoodlife.com, Village Voice, Kansas City Star, La Opinion, Daily Telegraph, Philadelphia Inquirer, More Magazine, local television in West Palm Beach, Miami, and Atlanta, and several hundred radio appearances.
- To separate his book from other relationship books, the agency developed the Man-o-meter, which was a quiz to determine how males rated in relationships and habits as described in “Men – The Gods of Love”. With the release of “Women – The Goddesses of Wisdom”, Strategic Vision PR Group developed the accompanying, Fem-o-meter.
- The agency also launched a Facebook campaign for the book author.
- Speaking engagements were booked for the author throughout the Southeast.
- “Men- The Gods of Love” was named a winner of the Nautilus Award.