College years are pivotal for discovering how passions, skills and strengths can align for a career. We have learned that the best way to sharpen skills and discover strength is simple: Learn by doing.
Strategic Vision PR Group is seeking interns who want to learn by doing. Have a great attitude? Want to learn the PR industry from the inside?
Who do we seek?
- The ideal candidate is an organized, self-starting team player with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communications skills and be well versed in the social media landscape.
- Best suited for public relations, journalism, communications or marketing majors.
- Class credit available. Up to 20 hours/week in the Suwanee office.
- Maintaining media lists and coverage files
- Writing and editing press materials
- Creating social media content and strategies
- Collecting data and reporting social media analytics
- Crafting campaign editorial calendars
- Strategizing in accordance with press editorial calendars
- Assisting with major press tours, events and campaigns
- Additional responsibilities according to timely needs
- Graphic design and development
Apply via email at email@example.com